Regístrese para publicar el tiempo de recorrido y descárgate los mapas
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus, être informé sur les nouveautés, participez aux jeux concours ..... alors n'hésitez pas rejoignez la famille Espaces R Bikes en créant un compte
Cycling and mountain biking itineraries for all levels starting from the Plateau des Petites Roches!
Program of the day, departure of the cyclo-touristic hikes from 7am :
4 routes departing from Saint Hilaire du Touvet (registration on the spot from 7am, recommended departure before 9am for the longer routes):
- The 70km / 1400mD+ : After the Col de Marcieu, descent at the foot of the Chartreuse to the ravito of St André via La Flachère and Barraux, then return via the east balcony of the Chartreuse via Saint Baldoph, Ste Marie du Mont and the Col de Marcieu.
- The 80km / 2000m+ : After the ravito of St André, climb up to the Col du Granier to enjoy a second ravito, then back down to La Palud to reach St Hilaire following the 70km route.
- The 110km / 3000mD+ : After the ravito du Granier, descent to Entremont le Vieux, ascent through the Desert and, at Corbel, descent to Saint Pierre d'Entremont. Then up to the Granier to take a ravito and return following the 80km route.
- The 131km / 3400mD+ : After Corbel, we continue towards St Jean de Couz and Entre Deux Guiers before going up towards Entremont le Vieux, and continue the hike following the 110km route.
3 family routes (by road bike or VTC) participation 3€ :
- Ascent to the Col de Marcieu
- Ascent to the Col du Coq
- Small mountain bike trail (3km) in Les Dioux
2 mountain bike trails (departure between 7 and 11 am) :
- Classic 17km / 780m D+ : towards the Marcieu pass then return by forest roads at the level of Sana and St Hilaire.
- Long 35km / 1300m D+ : takes the "classic" circuit then becomes more technical after the sanatoriums to reach the Hauts de St Pancrasse up to the Col de Baure, and back to St Hilaire cooler.
For road and mountain bike, participation of 7€ FFCT licensees and 9€ non-licensees, meal included.
Free for children under 18 years old accompanied by a handwritten and signed parental authorization.
Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended when riding and MANDATORY when mountain biking!
- Introduction to the discovery of electric-assisted mountain biking
- Trial initiation
- Bike park / pumptrack
- Handisport : handbike simulator
- Farmers' Market
- Musical animations
- Hiking tours to be booked at the Tourist Information Office of Petites Roches from 12 noon for an accompanied tour on the theme of the Dioux Waterfall.
Refreshments on the spot (drinks + snacks)
Open to all: come and ride with us or just enjoy the animations!