Regístrese para publicar el tiempo de recorrido y descárgate los mapas
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus, être informé sur les nouveautés, participez aux jeux concours ..... alors n'hésitez pas rejoignez la famille Espaces R Bikes en créant un compte
Bureau de Bessans
A village at altitude
Located at an altitude of 1750 m, Bessans is a traditional village, typical of Haute Maurienne Vanoise, bordering the Vanoise National Park and Italy.
This authentic and family village perpetuates traditions through wilderness nature, religious festivals (costume party on August 15) and sculpture.
Bessans has a rich cultural heritage with its hamlets, mountain pasture houses, engraved stones, and religious buildings including the Saint-Antoine chapel and its famous frescos.
Do you need any other arguments? Well, with its international biathlon stadium you can learn, with an instructor, how to practice this sport, which is very popular with the French.
The Nordic soul
- A superb playground for hiking!
- A biathlon stadium where ski-wheels, rollerblading, etc. are practiced
- Typical high mountain hamlets
- Churches and chapels with painted decorations
- Traditions still very much alive
- A Ludi'lacs area with camping and a lake equipped for fishing and swimming