The Puigmal Pyrénées-Cerdagne Outdoor Resort is intended to be a space that respects the exceptional environment that surrounds it, and wishes to be part of the economic and social network of the area so that everyone can benefit from this project.
The values conveyed by the Respect Resort programme are those of the Pyrenees-Cerdagne area.
The actions carried out in the area :
- Transport : find all the access information to facilitate your arrival by soft or shared transport at the Outdoor Resort Puigmal Pyrénées Cerdagne.
- Local and Respect initiatives : we have designed for you internships and stays that specifically promote local actors and products.
- Communication : a suggestion box is available at the Tourist Office. Leave your ideas and suggestions for sustainable actions during your stay!
- Beaconing : the work of beaconing and maintenance is carried out in collaboration with a social integration site allowing people undergoing retraining or in a precarious situation to become involved in concrete actions.
- Waste: pocket bins are distributed free of charge at the Tourist Office. A good solution to leave with your rubbish when you go out on the trail!
Other projects are currently being finalised at the resort, we will not fail to inform you of them as soon as they are activated! The Respect Resort Programme is a real continuous improvement approach to progress in the themes and actions proposed.